The dissemination strategy aims at:
- Raising the awareness of the social role (and of the potential museum activities) that the museums have in engaging marginalised people;
- Informing about the project’s impact and outputs;
- Engage other museums, as well as other cultural and social institutions in this sort of activities and widening the number of people who might benefit from them;
- Promote the methodology in order to implement and to evaluate the pilot projects;
- Extending the impact of the project beyond its lifetime through the partners’ networks and on-going programmes of training and professional development.
The exploitation strategy will focus on:
- Promoting and raising the awareness about the project development and results;
- Transferring the results to decision-makers in order to achieve support and secure sustainable development;
- Convincing other end-users to apply/to adopt the results.