Aims and objectives
This project is planned and structured to:
- analyse museum education activities addressed to marginalised people and identify effective practice;
- train museum professionals in the use of DS as an effective method of engagement and involvement in museum activities;
- encourage museums to develop projects aimed at involving marginalised people, using also DS as a tool of self-expression and communication;
- identify tools and methodologies to evaluate the social impact of museum activities;
- promote a greater appreciation of the role of scientific museums as a tool to engage adults and promote learning opportunities and social inclusion for disadvantaged groups;
- apply the learning outcome approach and validation of competences (balance of competences).